Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Hogwarts Sorting Hat - I was sorted! Guess what's House Im in?

Okay so this mornin I was checkin out Facebook and saw this test. I was really intrigued coz it's kinda cool and I love Harry Potter.

When I was in College, I already took a similar test from the Harry Potter website but I kinda answered the things that would make me Gryffindor, so in short, I kinda cheated it. Hahaha! I didn't really answered truthfully.

So this time, I did answered it with my real answers and I was really thrilled with the outcome! I'm a Slytherin! Yeah!!! Hahaha! I'm now a true-blue Snake. Nyahaha!!!

Mark, my friend from High school became Gryffindor. Well, who cares? Hahahaha!

And Duday, became well, a Slytherin also! I love it!!! Hahahaha! Let's go to the common room now!

well gotta go... I need to rest. Tata!

-lorenz adam

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay naku ganun talaga ang comments page mo nde naiba noh...dito na sa bahay ko ginawa ang comment na ito :p

    ReplyDelete