Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paeng's Shocking Revelation

I was not able to workout for how many days since last week. The last time I did, I actually wasn't able to finish it because I threw up (again!). Well I have a good excuse to back it up and that's because I was sick. Yep, I was sick! In fact, I had a fever last Saturday night but was still able to manage to go to work.

Okay so today, despite of my slight cold, I decided to go back to working out again...

-Only to find news that will totally change my gym life! Waaahhh!!!

I was about to finish my workout when a guy asked me, "magwoworkout ka pa ba dito pag wala na si Paeng?"

"Huh?! Bakit? Aalis si Paeng?" I was puzzled. I never expected it.

"Oo, pupunta syang Kuwait", the guy said.

"What the-" I said to myself. Omg what about my dreams? My body? I was just trained by him for a month and I saw a lot of changes with it with that little time. A lot of my relatives and friends were pretty amazed too. Shucks. It felt like my dreams were shattered. How in the world am I gonna look like this in the Summer?


Paeng is a really good instructor for me. He knows my capacity. He told me really good tips that I can use for my development. Wah! I just can't go on with my workout life! He's the nicest trainer I've known... Huhuhu!

Paeng's name is actually Vince. I just knew last week. Once he gets his working visa by April, he'll be flying to Kuwait immediately. He said that he'll still be working as a trainer there.

Gosh. Guess I will be learning to workout by myself later on. *Sniff*

-lorenz adam

No comments:

Post a Comment