Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mad about Gossip Girl

I feel so sorry for myself for being so far behind the hottest things today. Well I really can't keep up with those stuff with my hectic schedule. So I just manage to find ways to still find out what all the people are talking about.


Last Sunday was the first day I got to watch Gossip Girl season 1 and I only watched 3 episodes because I got too hooked up watching other local films on TV so I thought that I shoulda watched GG instead.


Chace Crawford is the only guy who is familiar to me. Well I guess he is the most popular personality in the show. I never knew that he actually looked good on the series. He's like the true-to-life version of Ken (you know, Barbie's Ken?). It's nice he's shirtless most of the time. Lol!


Blake Lively aka Serena Van Der Woodsen was the, well, star of the show. I just don't understand yet why her character seems to be really popular.


Aside from Chace Crawford, cutie Penn Badgly caught my attention. I really like his character being the normal guy with brains and secret admiration for Serena. Can't wait to see what happens next between him and Serena! Another thing I like with his character is being a sweet brother to his sister. Maybe I'm just missing a brother figure coz I never had one. All sisters.

Right now I'm still finding ways for me to catch up with Gossip Girl and it's gotta be fast! I can't afford to be left out.




1 comment:

  1. hay naku..super duper naiwan ka na ng gossip girl!

    ReplyDelete